Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back at it!

Wow! We've been busy! This will be a long one, so grab a cup of tea and a cookie and get comfortable!

Weeks ago, Gracie and I went to the Science Centre with Jacqueline, Jacob, and Felicity. It was fun, but wasn't such a great place for two moms to visit. Lots of kids, lots of different rooms to run in and out of, and lots of chasing for us. Still fun. Kind of a nice change of pace for the kiddos, I think.






Then, Gracie and I went camping. Brad was supposed to come, but he got shipped off to Chilliwack for work, so he missed out. Camping was great. Got to see lots of family, eat good food, and Gracie did great! I need to get pictures from my mom, I didn't take any.

Home for a day and a half and then Gracie and I hopped on a plane to visit Brad and his family (he has a lot of aunts, and uncles, cousins, and grandparents out there) in Vancouver. It took us 11 hours to get to Abbotsford thanks to delays, lightning storms, and tornado warnings, but we made it. Again, no pictures to show you.

Spent a few days there visiting and flew home to greet Brad's brother, sister-in-law and nephew who would be staying with us for a few days. We had a great visit, Brad rode in a bike race, Steph and I went to see Wicked and did some shopping, we took the kids to the splash park and Chuck E Cheese's, and we all had fun.











Whew!

Yesterday, I cleaned house after my company left and today I'm doing laundry. Tomorrow, my parents, brother and sister-in-law, neice and nephew arrive for more fun.

Gotta make use of the summer!!

No comments: