Saturday, November 07, 2009

Up and Down

Gracie has been sleeping really well, but there really is no pattern to her sleep habits... Thursday night, I fed her at 10:30 and she slept until 5:30! It was fantastic, but then she didn't sleep very well all day Friday. Just would not sleep. She was stretching to see the fan or look at a light or trying to squirm her way out of her swaddle and wasn't interested in closing her eyes. She slept okay last night, but she definitely isn't on a set schedule. Just when I think I have her figured out, she changes things up on me. At least she's always happy. Even with no sleep, she's pretty content.

I've been doing a little scrapbooking this week and last. Everytime I get a few minutes, I pull out some pictures and play. Here are a few of the layouts:







And no post is complete without a few Gracie pictures. I decided that if she won't sleep, she'll just do everything I'm doing with me. Yesterday, I layed her on my yoga mat and did some yoga around her. She seemed to like watching me, so I had to take a break to capture one of her big smiles. She liked the downward dog.





No comments: