Monday, January 17, 2011

Quick, be crafty!

That seems to be my motto these days. Now that we're mostly through with the unlucky beginning of 2011, I'm hoping to get back to my craft.

To catch you up, we've all ready been plagued by colds, flu bugs, furnace break-downs, multiple feet of snow, new braces (yup, on my 34 year-old hubby), two different cones on my dogs head, ointment and antibiotics for said dog, and all of the business of day to day living. Wow!

Here's some of the things I created in between.

Salsababies is a quick layout using scraps and a piece of Luxe paper I had in my stash. I think the bright colours help create a festive mood, which is good, because the class was a lot of fun!



Another layout capturing Gracie's love of berries. I don't know why I love the sticky, purple cheek shots, but I do.



I thought this cardstock from Core-dinations went well with the theme, since it's got a bunch of embossed cherries on it. I love the look of the embossed images sanded to make them stand out more.

Dressed to Move is another two pager. Best way to deal with my love of cramming in lots of photos!



For these pictures, I just wanted to highlight the cute outfit. I found the background paper in the discount bin and knew they'd be perfect for this. Simple and cute, with the focus on the photos and the outfit in particular.

No comments: