Thursday, April 07, 2011

Random Recap

I haven't posted all week, so I'll do a quick recap.

Gracie is doing so great at her potty training. Here she is in front of her sticker collection in the bathroom (also sporting some mom-trimmed bangs.... yikes! I evened them out, a bit, later)



Gracie and I strollercized twice this week and got to the library twice this week for our Sing, Sign, Laugh and Learn program. We even spent some time out in the sunshine walking Bailey. A very fun week!

My mom came up for a quick visit and we had even more fun. A yummy meal, treats, a fantastic birthday gift and lots of good visits. Gracie woke up from her nap today looking for Grams.... but she had all ready hit the road.
:(

Gracie helped me sweep up the kitchen today.



Work, work, work, that's all I do....

No comments: