Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What We've Been Doing

I had a fun week! My parents, brother, sister-in-law and their kids all came up to visit and we had such a great time!

We took the kids to Galaxyland at West Ed and rode all of the little kids rides, which was a blast.


Hair blowing in the breeze.




Gracie never did fall out of the balloon, despite appearances.... 

We did a little pre-Black Friday shopping.
We watched the seal show, which was even more impressive than usual.



We also booked a family vacation to Jamaica!! Yay!! I can't wait.


This is what the girls were doing while we did the paperwork!

Moscow Ballet’s Romeo and Juliet featuring A. Elagina and A. Ustimov


Mom, Brandi and I went to the Moscow Ballet's performance of Romeo and Juliet, which I loved. There were some nude coloured tights that just shouldn't be allowed, but they were impressive dancers, especially Juliet.





Everyone else had to head home, but my mom stayed and we had a fabulous weekend of shopping, scrapbooking, eating, movies and visiting. It was very fun! I think we literally shopped until we dropped.

Lovely!

Also, I've been catching up on some of my 'Kelly' outings, which I missed while Brad was away. I've been to book club meetings, dance classes and craft sales, all by myself. (Okay, I met friends, but I went without a stroller, a purse full of snacks, and a nose picking two-year-old). ***on a side-note, this really throws me... I was prepared for most things, but the nose-picking phase was horrible. I think it ended when her cold went away, but I see potential for it to return, and I'm not happy.***

 Plus, I got the fridge, freezer and floors cleaned, got my hair cut and dyed and got some signs finished for some orders I got from our sale!

I'm pretty pleased with myself.

Here's a glimpse of my new hair, and more importantly, the kids in action:


These are all phone pictures and videos, so they're not the best, but they make me happy! 


No comments: