Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tis the Season for Decorations

These are two of my new favourites. The centrepiece is made of Christmas decorations that I got last year after Christmas, (the balls, pears, and a divine feather wreath - unfortunately, you can't see it well from this angle) pinecones from some old potpourri, a cheap-o vase from Value Village and a neat brown, leather-looking plate my mom gave me. 

Happiness on a platter. 


This is a card holder that I made out of an old, hardcover book. I made a few of these for the sale and I had one left over, so it became mine. 



Of course, Gracie's new Advent Calendar is another favourite, but it got a whole post to itself,  awhile back. 

I am all caught up on my little mini Christmas album and when I closed it tonight, it made me do a little happy dance (very little, everyone else is in bed, and I all ready think I may be going a little crazy, I don't need the neighbours to have evidence). 

This is a great project. It makes me think about Christmas every day and captures all of the little things that go on in our household. 

I'm definitely in the Christmas Spirit this year! 

Fa La La La La La La La La!



No comments: