Monday, February 06, 2012

CHA Faves

Okay, for my scrapbookers out there, this is a collection of the lovely things from this years CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) show that I love. Just in case, any of you are looking for birthday ideas.... look no further!!!

In no particular order, but these first lines are my favourite....

I love the new lines by Bazzill, Wayfarer and Vintage Marketplace. Even the names are cool.



I also love Pink Paislee's release, Prairie Hill 
Authentique's release, Genuine
Bo Bunny's Weekend Market

Glitz Design's release, Happy Travels

Jillibean Soup's new corrugated albums (the penant, is my favourite). You'll have to follow the link for this one

My Mind's Eye's Follow Your Heart Collection, Be Amazing and Be Happy


Simple Stories Simple Designer Cardstock, for all of the lines they came out with this season.
Prima's Songbird



Echo Park's line, This and That, which actually is broken into two, equally fun line. You'll have to follow the link for this one


 I think we can all surmise that I'm liking the brown/kraft, pink and blue colour combos this time around, and that I want to go travelling....





Maya Road and Prima have some cute trinkets, little rulers and embellishments.

No comments: