Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Christmas Daily Mini Album Part 2

Here's the rest of the book, starting on Day 17:


This is one of my new favourite traditions:leaving cookies for Santa. Gracie was so excited to leave him a treat, and when they were gone in the morning... she just couldn't believe it!
See that face? Top, left? That's her reaction to the plate being empty. 
and opening presents? So exciting!

We went to see the lights at Parliament, and they were great. I love this picture of us.

there were a lot of treats enjoyed over the holidays. 
and lots of beautiful decorations to look at.
We visited lots of family and had some down time.
And, on the 24th, we got to celebrate Christmas Eve and my nephew, William's first birthday!

Christmas day was all about board games, family and food, as usual. 

more family time
and Christmas celebrations followed

A family get-together just wouldn't be the same without a few rock stars.....
then we switched to the other side of the family and started all over!
More cousins, gifts, and treats
and the two of us even got to spend New Year's Eve together. 

This envelope is where I tucked in some thoughts for the following year. 
I love how this book challenged me. It made me take more pictures, plan more fun things to do as a family and really realize we were making memories, not just baking and shopping and running around. Also, I was challenged to find homes for all of those photos, because I couldn't ever just pick one.... It was a step away from my usual 12 x 12 scrapbooking and it was really fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 


Supplies: 
Echo park paper company - paper, stickers, journaling tags, and alphas
Simple Stories- number stickers
Bind it all- coils and machine to bind this book together
Prima-crystals, rub-ons
Shabby Green Door - twine
Bazzill- paper flowers, kraft cardstock, edges
Martha Stewart - punches
My Mind's Eye- twin
EK Success - corner rounder
Maya Road - die cuts, stick pins, ribbon, and buttons
7 Gypsies - tags
Bo Bunny - rub ons, brads
K and Company- rhinestones
Pebbles - felt trees
Deja View - ribbons
Making Memories- alphas
Jillibean Soup - alphas
Sasafrass Lass- alphas
Kaisercraft-pearls
Ranger - Distress Stickles
Offray - ribbon
Cosmo Cricket - alphas
Glitz - sticker
unkown - tissue paper from old patterns, buttons, envelopes, burlap, ribbon


No comments: