Sunday, November 04, 2007

Inspiration Peak

I found a great new website for quotes, thanks to an article by Ali Edwards in Creating Keepsakes.

www.inspirationPeak.com has a ton of great quotes of encouragement, inspiration, friendship, etc. Be warned, it could take up hours of your day. There are so many neat quotes, poems and sayings, you may lose track of time.

I created this motivational message for myself with a quote from the site:



For some reason the colour is coming up a little off, but you get the idea...

I've got it on my scrapbooking desk for those times when I lose my focus or get discouraged.

The picture is one of me bungi jumping in Cairns, Australia. Another reminder of the things you can do if you put aside your fears and jump (literally).

Here's another quote from Mother Theresa that I liked from the site:

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

Mother Teresa
Catholic Nun, Missionary
Nobel Peace Prize Recipient

No comments: