Monday, November 05, 2007

Pics from the zoo and a few new layouts

I have some pictures from our trip to the Calgary Zoo with friends. It's been a really long time since our last visit (both to the zoo and with them). What a great spot!



















Unfortunately, we missed the new baby elephant, but that's okay. Next time. We tentatively made plans to go see Zoolights this Christmas, so maybe we'll get to see the little guy then.

I went to Costco the same weekend as the zoo and got a HUGE stash of pictures so I can never say that I don't have anything to scrapbook.... (Seriously, instead of an envelope, they gave me a box).

Here are a few more layouts I've been working on:





2 comments:

Glenn said...

Hi: Love these layouts! So creative. Maria

Glenn said...

Hi: Love these layouts! So creative. Maria