Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Busy, Busy June!

Wow! Summer is always so busy, but this month has been crazy!

I can't believe June is nearly over all ready... where does the time go? Oh yes, it goes into all of the crazy things we try to pack into our lives.

This month, we've traveled all over BC and Alberta with work, birthdays, family get-togethers, ball games, stagettes, funerals and weddings. We've been to Kelowna, Crossfield, Hanna, Lethbridge three times (and I have to go again Friday), and back and forth between Banff and Lake Louise. Whew!

So, now we're at home (for a few days) and I need to catch up on my sleep and my blogging and scrapbooking and mountain biking and gardening and.... grrr housework.

I'll try to unload all the pictures from my camera later to give you a glimpse into what we've been up to. Hope you're enjoying your summers!

1 comment:

Lisamariemlt said...

hey girlie
I see you haven't posted for a bit
well
I've been thinkin about yah
a site I hang out at is looking for a few Hybrid Ct people
the new owner asked if I knew anyone and I thought of you and one other from the old concealed beauty team
wonder if you are interested????
visit my blog and leave me a post if you are
hugs
miss yah
hope you are doing well
Lisamariemlt