Friday, February 06, 2009

Scrapbooking?

I bet you've been wondering... isn't this a blog about scrapbooking? I haven't seen any new projects or layouts, haven't heard any more about Paris Hilton, scrapper extraordinaire, what kind of blog is this?

Well, my apologies. I've been so busy, I just haven't had a chance to play, but the other night, I got back at it. I tackled some more Europe photos, making a small dent, but still, progress.

These pictures are from the Vatican. They're so intricate themselves, I didn't want to make the layout too busy, so I hardly used any patterned paper or embellishments, outside of the title.



Don't you just love Thickers from American Crafts? They're the letter stickers and they're so great for any project. I like getting the white ones so I can ink them up to go with my project.





Cinque Terre was one of my FAVOURITE places in Europe. Definitely my favourite in Italy. It was beautiful. We hiked along the seacoast through fantastic vineyards and saw these picturesque little villages. If you ever go to Italy. Visit Cinque Terre.



I like this layout because it's inky and a little distressed and sewn on and it's all made with scrap paper! Love scraps!

See these grapes, they were from a super old paper pack and because I'm a packrat, I went looking for them immediately for my vineyard photos. I think they look great all cut out and layered. Besides, the paper has literally been sitting in a drawer since I was in university. Time to use it!



And this perfect little rub-on was from a Bo-Bunny travel package that I got at Scrapbook Eh! last year. Love the freebies! I love brown rubs. Aren't you glad not everytihng has to be black all the time?



And lastly, here's a link to Allison Orthner's blog. She got an interview with Miss Hilton and talks about the experience.

No comments: