Thursday, April 19, 2012

A few layouts about Christmas

That's right... Christmas.... I know I'm terribly off-season, but I just loved the look of these pictures and papers. 
Webster's Pages makes some of the neatest paper, and it almost demands to be fussy-cut. 



And some close-ups of this double-page layout. 

I cut the snowflakes out with my Cricut, with a shadow in kraft cardstock and then cut the snowflake out of some gold, glittery cardstock. I used the leftover tiny snowflakes from my border punch as a centre. 

This shows some of the borders that I fussy-cut and the little holly that I popped up. 
I love pop-dots. So easy to add dimension. I popped up some of the photos, too, to make them stand out, since there are a lot of pictures on this spread. 



Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: