Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Another Layout

Sorry folks, blogger is not letting me upload photos very easily, so I've been fighting with it. 

Here's a layout I made quick based on a sketch from Scrapbook and Cards Today's blog. I tried to look for it to link it up, but it was so long ago, it's been lost. Oh well, if you like it, use mine as a sketch for your own layout!

I like it because I put it together pretty quick, and that is my motto lately. 


Loving the fall colours. 

And a few close ups:


I like the neat things you can do with instagram. This picture was taken with my phone.  I edited it with instagram and made a neat sepia picture with a fun, distressed border. I used the original and the altered version of the same picture on this layout.


Hope you enjoy. Not sure when you'll see more pictures so you may have to savour this one...

No comments: