Monday, January 21, 2008

Digital Inspirations

While I will never entirely give up paper scrapbooking, I like to experiment in the digital world.

I'm going to focus on the things you can do digitally in the next few posts.

Here's a matchbook album I made for my hubby for Valentines Day (actually, it started out as something for Brad and now that I'm seeing just how pink it is, I may have to rethink that).



This is the cover. Hopefully, you can see how it will be folded...




(Click on the images to see them larger)

Can you tell how it goes together? Tune in later in the week to see what it looks like printed out and put together. I'll also include step by step instructions on how to create your own matchbook album.

The best part is it's quick and easy.

The matchbook was made from a digital kit from Scrap Girls LLC.

So... today's question is: Have you taken the plunge into digital?

Here are some other great sites that have free digital downloads for scrapbooking:

Two Peas in a Bucket

The Shabby Princess

Simple Scrapbooks Magazine

No comments: