Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hello 2008!!

Wow, I can't believe it's all ready 2008!

All things considered I thought 2007 was great. Can't wait for 2008.

Here's the highlight reel:

December - a house fire, Christmas, and making the Concealed Beauty Design Team
November - celebrating Bailey's second birthday, meeting up with my e-mail workout group for the first time, and taking a shopping trip with my mom, aunt, and grandma
October - celebrating two years of marriage, Crystal and Ryan's wedding, and taking a work trip to Vancouver where I got to visit family
September - Our third annual salsa making weekend and attending the Canadian Scrapbooking Crop for the Kids in Edmonton with my mom
August - camping at Wasa Lake with Broc and Steph, boating with Dianne and Anders in their new boat and two new National Historic Site events
July - slopitch games in Lake Louise every week, 24 Hours of Adrenaline, and the Benedict's 2nd Annual Lake O'Hara Weekend
June - a Calgary trip with the Benedicts, Gramma B's birthday celebration, and a Kalispell trip with the girls
May - a ceremony at the Lougheed Block in Calgary
April - Easter and a MAK weekend to Edmonton
March - my birthday, a work conference in Camrose my parents met me at, Lorne's housewarming, and Nicole's play
February - Brad's birthday and Shannon and Jonathan's wedding
January - wow, that was a long time ago.... a scrapbooking day with mom and Ronnika

Busy year!

Now I'm just adding dates to my new calendars and scheduling things in for another year.

Did you make any resolutions for the new year? I suppose I posted mine earlier, but I have a few of the usuals that I'm keeping in mind:

I would like to be more creative, stay active, travel, and spend more time with friends and family (How unoriginal, I know).

I would love to hear about your resolutions and any excitement you had in 2007.

No comments: