Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Canvases

I haven't been able to do anything crafty for almost a week now, so I finally had to sit down and do something fast to get my scrappy juices flowing again. I've been getting so many ideas lately, I really should get down to work more often and do some of them! Now that the rush of Easter and traveling and company and so on is over, I can get scrappin'!

This is a canvas my mom and dad brought me back from Costa Rica. Just a small one, really cute, and literally a blank canvas for me to create on. I decided to try out painting on canvases because I've only ever scrapbooked them with paper.



I may add to it... not quite sure whether I'm done or not, but I thought it was kinda cute and I thought you may like a little peak. Hopefully, this week will bring some more projects.

No comments: