Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring is here?

Brrrrr!!! It was cold this morning! Not very spring-y. It was -21 C when I was scraping my windows before work! That just makes the first day back after a long weekend more difficult. Oh well, only a short week ahead!

Hope you all had a fantastic Easter!

We had such a nice, relaxing weekend. It was great to have the time off together, to see so many family and friends, and just get away.

Plus... I got to open up a few birthday presents early!! I got some really neat scrapbooking loot: metal page borders from 7 Gypsies and bling from IOD, great new papers and ribbons and stamps and loopy brads and flowers and all kinds of goodies! I'll have to make some layouts and show you what I got.

So, my big plans were to take some photos over the weekend... unfortunately, my batteries were dead. Grrr. And, they're not a standard size, like double A or anything, so I couldn't even swap some new ones in. Big grrrr...

So, I borrowed my mom's camera and took a few, but I have to wait for her to email them to me. I'll tell you though, I missed sooo many photo opportunites. Of course, that's all I was thinking of because I didn't have a camera on hand. The calves were flouncing past me in the field, my little cousins had a great Easter egg hunt and decorated some really cute eggs, there was a beautiful, full, harvest moon, and we had tons of family over.

Alas, this will teach me a lesson. Keep your camera handy and the batteries charged!

No comments: