Sunday, April 20, 2008

More class sneak peaks for the retreat

Here are a few more behind the scenes looks at our great line up of classes for the retreat.

These instructors are fabulous, let me tell you. What a fantastic job, ladies!

Here's Aimee Grenier's class, Be True Album:



and Linnette Gabert's awesome altered paint can class. This would make a perfect mother's day gift. Fill it up with bath goodies, a manicure set, or chocolates and treats to make the perfect homemade gift:



Jackie Ludlage's Family Mantle decoration, with beautiful Melissa Frances paper:



and my canvas class, imagine that, it's Bo Bunny. I'm loving their new lines:



Hope you enjoy!

For all who are coming to the retreat, I have your goodie bags packed up and ready to go, and they're lookin' good. Can't wait to give all of these goodies away to you all. (Not only because I know you'll love what our fabulous sponsors donated, but it will also be nice to have my scrap room back...)

Can't wait to see you in Lake Louise!

1 comment:

Glenn said...

I can't wait for the weekend. All the classes look fantastic. See you on Friday. M