Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More inspiration

They've extended the online crop at Just Cre8 until Thursday so if you're looking for inspiration, head on over and check it out.

Here are a few more layouts that I created thanks to their crop.

This layout was inspired by a Bo Dean album cover. It's tiny, but gives you an idea...



The cover is actually a photograph divided into 6 pieces, but since my printer isn't working at the moment, I divided my layout into 6 pieces and showcased some of the modes of transportation we utilized on our trip.



These next two layouts I was playing with a very distressed look, since the ruins in both are crumbling and looking a little 'distressed' themselves.

The first was actually part of a poker rally. (WHAT??!!) Yep, a scrapbooking poker rally. We had a number of topics to choose from and had to create layouts based on these topics. Each layout created gets you a card. Best hand wins. So far, I have a pair... plus, I still need another card, so ... cross your fingers.



And this was a journaling challenge. I love these pictures from Ephesus in Turkey. It was a part of the most intact ruins we saw on the trip and some of the best in the world.

No comments: