Monday, October 26, 2009

Smiley Girl

Gracie has really started smiling in the last week. She smiles in her chair, on her mat, when we're changing her, when we tickle her, and especially if you give her a big, goofy smile. I love it. At 3 in the morning, when you're getting sick of pacing the floor with her, she gives a big smile and you can keep walking for hours. Very motivational.

Here are a few shots of little smiles. I haven't captured a really good one, yet (notice they're all in her chair, the happiest place on earth).







Actually, she's sleeping really well. Last night, I fed her at 9 pm, 3 am and 7 am. Not too bad. I'm just getting up once a night, really. She's getting better at going back to sleep now, too. I'm up for about an hour each feeding and then she crashes again. I even got 7-8 hours of sleep the last two nights! Life is good.

Since we're sleeping more, apparently, we have more time to enjoy every little thing Gracie does. Brad took a video of her dancing along to the music from So You Think You Can Dance in her chair (yep, we're those parents). Use your imagination folks, this one's a stretch.

No comments: