Friday, January 08, 2010

A New Decade Begins

I know I'm late, but I can't believe it's 2010 all ready! A new decade has begun, and it's made me look back on the last decade.... A lot of things happened in between celebrating the new millenium and welcoming in this new year.

In the last ten years, I:

-graduated high school
-moved to Calgary
-completed my degree in Commmunications from U of C
-completed a diploma in journalism from SAIT
-worked as a lifeguard, pipe tiler, reporter, crack filler (road crew), fitness consultant, information centre attendent, admin. assistant, marketing exec, writer, and who knows what else...
-moved to Lake Louise
-met and married my husband
-became a sister to 13 new people
-got Bailey
-had a house fire
-became an aunt
-travelled to Australia, Italy, Croatia, France, Greece, Turkey, Vegas, Hawaii, Ottawa, and all over B.C. and Alberta
-tried out mountain biking, snowshoeing, snowboarding, surfing, cross country skiing, tennis, yoga, and bungi jumping
-met all kinds of new people
-celebrated birthdays, anniversaries, and numerous milestones with friends and family
-moved to Edmonton
-bought two vehicles
-bought my first house
-had Gracie

It's been a fantastic decade! Can't wait to see what the second decade of the millenium brings....



The best part of the last decade, snoozing on the way home from our Christmas travels.

No comments: