Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Music Love

I am thinking about buying tickets to see lilith fair this June...

They're coming to Edmonton and the line up is amazing, Sarah McLachlan, Sheryl Crow, Sugarland, Erykah Badu, Colbie Caillat and a bunch more. The tickets cost a small fortune, but it would be like going to ten concerts at once... hmmmm...... temptation.

And you know who else is going to be performing at Lilith? (unfortunately not in Edmonton or Calgary, but maybe they'll make a surprise appearance)

The Courtyard Hounds! Do you know who that is? It's two of the Dixie Chicks, Emily and Martie! Don't worry, the band hasn't broken up, Natalie just wanted to stay home with her kids a little longer :)

If you know me at all, you know I love the Dixie Chicks. They're doing a stadium tour with the Eagles this summer, but the closest they get is Toronto, so I doubt I'll make that one...

Sigh.

Anyhow, go listen to the Courtyard Hounds and let me know if you're going to Lilith Fair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Lilth Fair as well---I wish it was just a little later in the summer.

I don't know if I could take the last day of school off before summer vacation!