Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Challenges

If any of you have found yourself in a slump or need a kick in the pants to try something new, try taking a challenge.

You can find them on most online forums, in books and magazines, scrapbooking websites, or make your own!

I recently took a scrapbooking challenge from the Concealed Beauty Forum (a great new scrapbooking website) that encouraged participants to scrapbook their name.

What a great idea!

Here's what I came up with:



Somebody please stop me from man-handling my photos so they don't have all those little fingerprints on them :)

It was fun and it made me put aside the other photos I'd been working on and change my perspective.

Actually, I had a few different ideas on this topic, so I may do another layout about my name!! (How indulgent...)

Check out Concealed Beauty to try the same challenge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! OK I found your blog :D Great layout here! Ill be peeking in often now lol!

Holly
Simple Things in Life

Anonymous said...

great layout! Ill be peeking around here now :D

Holly
Simple Things in Life

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of a challenge. What a good way to get the creative juices flowing. Loved this layout. M