Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!

Sundays may be dull to some, but I love them. It seems like there's always a good homey feel to Sundays. We propped up our tree and are just waiting for the branches to loosen out so we can decorate. I got some scrappin' in, some Sequence (a board game), some cross country skiing, and now I am up here with some updates while hubby addresses our Christmas card envelopes.... life is good.

Here are two additions to my wedding album. I used a lot of the products I won on Leica Forrest's awesome blog (thanks!).

Together...



and a seperate look at the pages...





And a close up of some of the bling...







Flowers, chipboard buttons, ribbon, sewing, gems, and glitter rub ons.... I'm like a kid in a candy store.

Hopefully, I'll have pics of the tree for tomorrow.

Christmas is such a fun time!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this layout. I like the 3-D close up shots of the embelishments, too....

scrappaleica said...

Hi there, I'm so glad you let me know of your layout. It's always awesome to see if people remotely like what they win or if they will ever use it. I truthfully try to only give away stuff I LOVE personally. So your Layout ROCKED. You asked what the chipboard is, it is Maya Road, and they usually come in sute little silver tins. Loved hearing from you. Have you been skiing yet, you know living in the most perfect place in Canada. (how can you tell I'd love to move there!!!)

The Savvy Scrapbooker said...

Hey Leica,

I've only been cross country skiing so far, but I've got big plans to hit the hill this weekend. I'm still hoping for a big dump of snow. I love the powder!! Thanks for the kind words about my layouts. I'm really loving all of the goodies that were in the kit you sent out!

Thanks again!