Saturday, September 11, 2010

Almost Ready

Can you believe that it's almost been a year?

Gracie grew from this little bird,







into this little, cheerio-grabbing, roaring, smiley, happy girl.



I've been busy distracting myself with her parties, so I don't have time to think about where the year has gone.

The first of Gracie's three birthday parties is tomorrow and we're finally ready ( I hope).

I spent the last few days baking cupcakes (150 cupcakes to be precise- just call me Grandpa Sackett). Hopefully this will do all three parties, but we'll see. I have a feeling they may disappear from the freezer before her third party in October.

Tomorrow morning, I just have to ice these bad boys, decorate and put all of the food out before noon.

Then, the party begins. Can't wait to see her cute little face eating cake, watching the kids and seeing the balloons, banners, and streamers.

I'll try to post pictures after so you can all see how it went.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

ha ha Kelly, I think are heads are in the same place. I have been working on a before and after photo blog. I hope you have fun with all your cupcakes. Happy Birthday Gracie