Thursday, November 11, 2010

Let's Heat Things Up!

Need a little reprieve from the weather? How about a fun, beach layout?



I loved these pictures of Gracie playing at the beach. She was having so much fun, and you could just see her brain working to process all of the new experiences, textures, tastes, etc. around her. I played this up with my layout, using lots of shapes, textures and dimension.

I used Jillibean Soup's corrugated letters for the title. They are so versatile. A little distressing, and a few swipes of paint and they go so perfectly with the beach theme.

And, a dose of spring... Here's a layout featuring spring colours, pearls, floral prints, felt and rouche-y ribbons.



The kids had fun, and these fun papers, which were all from my personal stash and scraps, are light and fun, too.

No comments: