Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Catch Up

We've had company for the past few days, so I'm playing catch up with a few things today. I'll post a few photos today and talk more next time.

First off, Happy Birthday Gramma Gay!!! Hope you're having a great day.

Second, here are a few layouts I made, using this sketch from PageMaps.



This sketch was really easy to work with and for says when you don't have a creative bone in your body, it's a good way to get your mojo back!

My first stab at it. See the little flag just below the picture? That's a hat pin with a square sticker wrapped around it, and a dimensional sticker (heart) on top. Wouldn't have thought of that without the sketch...



Not too shabby, but I prefer my second layout. I love that bright pop of colour. Fun!



And a few pictures of Gracie eating macaroni.......



She loves macaroni.



Oh dear.



Makes a mother proud.



I thought I'd give her a spoon, but that didn't make it much prettier...

By the way, these are about two weeks old (I'm a slacker). I've trimmed her bangs since these were taken.

1 comment:

Laurajean said...

LOVE bothof your layouts using the PageMaps sketch and your little girl is adorable :)