Thursday, May 19, 2011

Scrapbooking

A few quick layouts since I haven't shared any in awhile.

I am always crunched for time, so I like to streamline my creative process while still being artistic. On one of Gracie's naps, I had two pictures I wanted to scrapbook and couldn't decide which ones to use. I decided to use them both, do two seperate layouts at once. The nice part, they aren't layouts that will appear next to each other in Gracie's album because they're pictures of her at different ages.

If you have a few minutes, use the same sketch to make two layouts.





The basic sketch is pretty simple, three squares on the side, inked and sewn on, a picture (or two) opposite, a pattern spritzed on with Glimmer mist, and a title. Add a few embellishments, and voila!

Two layouts, two different looks, same basic idea.

....And still, dirty floors :)

No comments: