Thursday, October 27, 2011

Crafty Things

Here are a few layouts I've done. These are actually a few months old, but I don't think I've shown them, yet. I've been crafting for our sale, so I haven't done much scrapbooking for myself lately. 

And a reminder, the sale is on November 5th, if you're interested in joining us.....
Location
Hours
Sat:10:00 am-5:00 pm
About
Saturday, November 5th.
Description
Step back in time and rekindle the memories of Christmas of yesteryear. Artwork from local artisans, quilting, scrapbooking, woodwork, home decor, baking, jams, Christmas pudding, hand-made cards, a great selection of baby and toddler gifts. 100's of gift ideas for every age group.
Phone



Enjoy!!





Ring around the rosy is my FAVOURITE!! I love how this one turned out and the pictures are so cute.


No comments: