Saturday, September 29, 2012

Treasured Memories

A quick change of pace for you. Need a break from blocks of text about travel? Here's a bit of colour to lighten the eye strain.

I did up a few quick layouts for Treasured Memories, right before we left on our trip, and never got to share them.

I used My Mind's Eye product and I'm always impressed with this company. Great coordinating products, fresh looks and a multitude of lines. They're continually coming out with something new.

This is a layout of some of our 3-D ultrasound pictures of Baby #2. Our First Glimpse.

And... guess who's a fairy? I know, we're big on fairies right now in our house, but these pictures are actually old. I guess she's been liking the idea of fairies for awhile now. I love the woodgrain trend that seems to be everywhere right now. This patterned paper is a great shade of grey that makes it easy to pair with other colours, even browns.


P.S. Look at those short, little legs in the third photo! What a cutie.

Plus, Treasured Memories posted a few pictures of a mini album I made for them a few months ago, in case you'd like to take a peak:
http://treasuredmemories.typepad.com/inspiration/2012/09/technique-tuesday-mini-albums.html

No comments: