Thursday, February 28, 2008

Retreat Treats

Let me just tell all you retreat attendees... you will not be disappointed with the AMAZING door prizes and goodie bag items we've got for you!

Here's a pic of A FEW of the goodies that await you:



This is just the beginning if you can believe it. There are still more waiting for you, and even more to come! I really have to send a great big shout out to our sponsors!

Plus, the class kits are so jam packed full of goodies, and the vendors will have new, neat products on hand, so don't worry, you'll go home with a whole new stash of scrapbooking supplies.

And, the instructors are really amazing. Really, all of these women have inspired me, and that's why I contacted them. They will knock your socks off!

Can't wait to see you in April.

Visit the website for more details on the retreat.
www.scrapbooksavvy.net

1 comment:

Janine Wahl said...

Oh, that looks wonderful! Those gals will have such a good time! I am jealous!