Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Universal Truths and some Scrappy stuff

First, a layout of Gracie chewing on her poor blankie. This was just before we started her on solids and I think she was letting us know that she was ready:





It was a good way to use up lots of flowers that I have...

I pulled these Universal Truths off the Cosmo Cricket blog the other day. Some of them are so true and so bizarre, it's funny.

UNIVERSAL TRUTHS

1. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

2. Was learning cursive really necessary?

3. Bad decisions make good stories.

4. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

5. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this - ever.

6. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

7. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

8. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.

9. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

10. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

Can you relate to any of those? Did they at least make you smile? I love #6, who doesn't hate a good hair day gone to waste?

Now that you had a bit of a giggle, here are a few more layouts.



This was one we made at Education, Eh! last year and I never added a picture until now. It seems funny to use this horrible, blurry picture, but it's such a good memory, I had to use it. Both of us were laughing so hard at the time, we couldn't get a picture that wasn't blurry.



Playing with (chewing on) her favourite peacock toy.


I love this Smile Laughter Joy rub on (bottom with the green leafy vine).

No comments: