Sunday, October 28, 2012

Layouts on Sunday

Brad took Gracie swimming and skating this morning, so I've got the whole morning to myself!! It's been so long, I don't know what to do first... 
Clean the house, scrapbook, do some laundry, watch some tv, read a book... so many choices. For now, I'll get some computer work done. 

Here's a few layouts I've done this last month. I'm going for quick layouts that use up some pictures I all ready have printed. 

Here's a layout using My Mind's Eye papers. I love their new collections. Very cute and versatile. These pictures are more from our trip to Ottawa last fall. 


These pictures are also from Ottawa, but they use mostly American Crafts paper. I love this fall, pumpkin orange. I've been trying to stick to layouts using one colour, but different tones and shades of it. Here's my attempt at orange, ranging into beige, yellow and brown, with a hint of blue. 



No comments: