Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October Treasured Memories Layouts

The lovely folks at Treasured Memories gave me these great papers, stickers and alphas from 7 Dot Studio's Domestic Goddess line to work with this month, and I love them. The paper I used for the background on this layout is my favourite. It looks like lace and is a great combination of browns, wheat yellow, and pink. Very nice. 


I scrapped a few pictures from our trip, these ones taken in Barcelona. It's nice to get some of them done! Four down, 600 to go....

I made the large flower out of some mistables ribbon tape from Pink Paislee, which was also in my kit. I used both the small and large sizes of the tape, misted, inked and then folded and wrapped them into a little circle, making the flowers. I layered them, added leaves (which were supposed to be feathers, but turned into leaves) and added a Prima pebble in the middle. I added some of my own alphas and inked a journaling block to finish things off.

Inky, messy fun. 

No comments: