Friday, October 26, 2012

More 7 Dot Studio

Here's another layout I did for Treasured Memories, last month:


This is more of the 7 Dot Studios' Domestic Goddess line, and here's my own little domestic goddess!! 

I really like the distressed, grungy look of these papers and stickers. Very fun. 

To give you a quick idea of why I placed things, as I have on this layout, I'll do a rundown of my process. See if you can follow my brain...

I layered lots of stickers, alphas, pictures, and small pieces of paper and clustered them in groupings of three. I like to do things in odd numbers, it's supposed to be pleasing to the eye, and I always think it is. 

If you look closely, you can see three different groupings of three. I'll work out from the pictures to try and point them out to you: 

1.The pictures are set in rows of three, and when put together with the title, there are 3 groupings (title block, first row of pictures, second row of pictures). 

2. The number groupings 1, 2, and 3 make up my second grouping. 

3. Lastly, the groupings on the outside of the background paper make up the third grouping. The Domestic Goddess cluster, the banner cluster, and the Kupon cluster.

Thanks for looking. 

No comments: