Saturday, May 10, 2008

Productive Day at Home

What a day! I got tons of stuff done, which is good, because I've been neglecting some of the day to day stuff around here with all the commotion in our lives lately.

Who would've thought a good Saturday would be a day spent cleaning house, doing laundry, picking up, throwing out, sorting, and who can remember what else? Very productive.

So, here I am at 11 o'clock, signing in as I get ready to curl up with a good book.

Just thought I'd show you a few more picss from the retreat:

A class picture



A few shots of the ladies cropping away





Another partial group shot... I wish we would have gotten a complete shot.... next time!



And a little project I've been working on...









This was a project that I started with Leica Forrest at Scrapbook Eh! and finished up at home. The products are all Luxe and Scenic Route and the pics are some very rare shots of the Malacko cousins together. There are still a few missing, but I really like them, because that side of Brad's family rarely seem to get together.

That's all for now!

No comments: