Saturday, August 02, 2008

Quote I love

I was looking for a 'life journey' type quote for a page I'm working on and found this one.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."

I really like it and it fit perfectly.

I'm actually finding it hard to find my mojo... I took so much time off of crafty endeavours, I forget how to do it. Of course, I know there's no right way, but I'm not a scrapbooking genius at the moment. It's still fun, though.

I'll show you some of the things I've been working on in the next post.

No comments: