Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Digital fun!

Hi there,

Just a quick update on last weeks challenge for Just Cre8. The challenge was to use a rhebus puzzle in your layout....
Rhebus puzzle??

That's what I thought, but we've all done them. There are two kinds, one where you use pictures in the plaec of words or pieces of words ie. picture of a key next to the words 'to my heart.'

The second kind is a word puzzle, like if you wrote Seasons four times, it could mean four seasons....

Get it?

I used 1 in a million..... m1llion. Get it?

Anyhow, I used a ton of pictures of my hubby skiing (I even made a little photo book on the page, behind the journey tag). I think I used about 15 pictures. Such a great way to use those photos where you have a little tiny person and tons of background ie. snow and sky

Anyway, here's the layout:



And, otherwise, I've been ignoring my piles and piles of scrapbooking fodder to play with some digital stuff. Whenever I get in a scrapping slump I like tostep away from paper and play with pixels.

I made a quick calendar (I made a calendar out of canvases awhile ago, so I made new monthly calendars to clip in). Here's an example.



And a quick layout I made. Another Europe picture.



I made both of these with free digital kits I downloaded. You can find free stuff at Creating Keepsakes or Memory Makers or Shabby Princess or with a quick google search.

No comments: