Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lucky, lucky me

I am so lucky! I just found out I won a year long scrapbooking course from Tim Holtz's blog! Seriously, I can't wait for the new year to start this.

Here's the blog post, in case you want to see how this came about.

And some info on the course that is offered through Big Picture Scrapbooking.

Anyone want to take it with me? It looks really great and everyone needs a shot of inspiration and creativity in their life. And from reading the teacher's blogs I'm going to receive a hefty jolt of inspiration.

Thanks to Tim and teachers Kolette and Jason Hall for offering up this fantastic prize!!

All I had to do was write why I wanted to go and include my favourite quote. Amazingly, I'm a quote lover and was just working on a little rolodex revamp project to showcase some of my favourites when this opportunity came up so I literally had some of my favourites at my fingertips.

Here's a quick look at the project I was working on, which I made for a Just Cre8 Challenge:

















Speaking of neat ways to showcase quotes, did anyone see the quote forest in Canadian Scrapbooker?? They don't have a picture up on the web, but it's in the winter issue and it's really cool. I love it. I'm all ready thinking of a neat way to recreate it for our new place....Hmmmm, all ready decorating the house I've yet to find....

I think I'll take my luck and turn in for the day. Hope you're all having a good week.

1 comment:

Glenn said...

Wow Kelly: Congratulations. I loved the quote you chose. M