Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Goodies

Today is all about baking, so I figured I'd start off with a little recipe.

I got this test off of a few friend's blogs, so I thought I'd try it myself.

Here's the recipe For Kelly:

3 parts Laughter
2 parts Sensitivity
1 part Silliness

Splash of Ingenuity

Shake vigorously

Find out your recipe here

Kinda cute, although I noticed that everytime you try it you get something else....hmmmm, maybe not so telling.

So, I'm getting over a cold, all the excitement and rush of buying a home kinda knocked me out of commission, but a few nights of Neo-Citran induced comas and I'm almost good as new. Feeling better, I finally got around to the Christmas baking I've been putting off and I have to show you my new favourite thing.



I got this icing gun awhile ago and have just been too busy to test it out, but it works so well!

Pampered Chef makes these little decorating guns, which are technically called Easy Accent Decorators, but I like making up my own names. They are so simple to use and super easy to clean, in fact, they almost clean themselves! Plus, they come with 6 different decorating tips, so you can make all kinds of cute things!



I made some cupcakes for a Christmas party last night and people thought I bought them at our local bakery! I just tricked them by combining my mom's recipes, and this cool icing gun!


Sorry, if you click on the picture, you get to see all six... I just grabbed these off the web and for some reason, blogger is cutting them off.

Yummy! Now, I'm off to do some scrapbooking, Christmas decorating, baking and present wrapping!

No comments: