Monday, March 23, 2009

And the Winner Is....

Another great, busy weekend over.

We went to Hanna for the weekend to cheer on my alumni volleyball team in a tournament, who had quite an outstanding showing. It was great to see everyone again and get some good visiting in.



You should know it was a retro themed tournament and none of the trophies in the photo are from the tournament, or have anything to do with volleyball for that matter.



Even in a ridiculously old jersey, yellow tights and leg warmers, Sam's a total babe.

Plus, we got a good visit with my parents and got a quick visit in with Curtis and Brandi and Jada.

I had to take some photos of my favourite little model, since I got none of Kale last weekend. First I scared her with the flash, but then she showed me her smile.





Look at that chin!! Too cute.

Lucky me, on my trip home, I got another birthday present. I'm not going to have anything to look forward to on the big day, but it's kinda nice to get a gift every weekend... plus, I got some great scrapbooking goodies and I have the weekend off to play with them!!

Okay, I've made you wait long enough... the winner of a stamp set from gel-a-tins is:

Kelly, who said...
Hey Kel! Glad you had a great w/e down south! You will have to post pics of that new nephew soon. Better get all the scrapbooking in now cause it's tough to squeeze it in between feedings and naps! Speaking of such, gotta run, babes is hollaring.

Here's what you've won, Kelly. I'll be in touch to get them to you! (Sorry about the bad photo...)



Thanks everyone else for the comments. Keep 'em coming!

No comments: