Thursday, March 19, 2009

More of Cinque Terra

Can you tell this was one of my favourite spots on our trip? I really should get cracking on this, Italy was only the first country we visited....

Anyway, I used one of the fantastic March layouts from the Just Cre8 designers as a sketch to work from. Here's a link to the sketch. It's the only one on this page, by Amanda Lepage, but if you want to click on the link there, you can see all of this month's sketches.

I love this photo. Such a beautiful village.



And a few close ups:



Did you notice the metal border on the bottom of that photo, by the flowers? I love these! They're from 7 Gypsies, and they're so great. They come with adhesive on all ready and you can trim them easily with any sturdy scissors and then just pinch them on wherever you want them.





Remember to leave a comment on the posts to win a prize.... I decided that you can leave a comment on any of the posts from the hearbeat post (big #200) on.

No comments: