Friday, June 19, 2009

Ottawa Bound

I'm just heading out the door to catch a plane to Ottawa for the weekend. Brad's there for work, and we found a bit of a seat sale, so I'm going to fly out and meet him for a few days. Neither of us have ever been there, so we're going to have a tourist-y weekend and see all the sites. Should be good.

I sent Bailey to my parent's farm, so he's getting a little holiday, too.



He's all shaved and ready to go. The city is so boring compared to the farm.

And, a few shots of the baby's room. Just so you can see the colour. I painted it two weekends ago, but I may do something more with it later.... not sure, yet.



Brad got home just in time to roll a few swipes on the wall....



And Preggo in action. It's blurry because I am now a super painter.

Will post some pics after the weekend. Hope you all have a good one!

No comments: