Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Week of Visiting

I had a fantastic visit with some family last night. My aunt and uncle and two cousins from New Brunswick are in Alberta for a few weeks, so they came up and brought my gramma for a quick visit. This was the first time any of them had seen our new house and a good opportunity to catch up, as I don't get to see any of them often enough. We also went out for a fabulous supper and met up with my other aunt and soon-to-be uncle and another cousin. All sorts of relatives!

This weekend, we're off to Hanna to continue catching up with everyone for a wedding, a little celebration for our farm (which was first homesteaded by Benedicts 100 years ago) and some visiting. Should be fun!

I thought I'd post a few more pictures of some of the crafty things I've been working on:



a layout featuring a photo from Florence



The outside of a birthday card



and the inside

Hope you're all enjoying your summers.

No comments: