Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Four Months Old!

Yesterday was Gracie's four month birthday! I can't believe how fast the last four months have flown by. She's growing and changing everyday and I can't wait to see what comes next.

We stopped in to get her weighed yesterday after strollercise and she is almost 14 pounds all ready! She weighed in at 13 pounds, 15 and a quarter ounces and was 24.5 inches long. She's growing so fast. We're slowly thinning out her 0-3 month outfits now and bringing in the 3-6 months clothes. A whole new outfit every few months, how luxurious, I've had some of my clothes since high school!

We have our first Salsa Babies class today at the army base just north of us. Should be fun. We did a trial class in St. Albert and it was great. Gracie loved it when I made her 'dance' and had so much fun, plus when she fell asleep near the end, she crashed hard.

I spent yesterday's naps cleaning out my scrap room and picking out papers and embellishments for 7 layouts. I'm all packed up and organized for a weekend of scrapbooking in Hanna. Can't wait. Plus, I've got a bunch of new pictures to drop off at Costco, so there will be many more layouts coming soon!

Here are a few of the things I've made lately:

A Christmas layout of Gracie's first Santa experience:



and, a card I made with the help of my new cricut cartridge for my grandparents birthdays and anniversaries:



and, a layout of the first 2 weeks:

No comments: