Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fairy Catching

Gracie really loves Tinkerbell at the moment, so when she asked me to help her catch fairies, I wasn't sure how to go about it, but I wanted to make it happen for her. 

Since I didn't think we could just net up any of these elusive little creatures, I thought we'd make a fairy garden in the backyard to lure them to us. 

It's been a project that we worked on for about a month, whenever we came across something new to add. 

First, we went shopping for some plants that looked like they would be good for fairies. Then we planted them in a big, half barrel. 

Next, we found a good fairy house and set to work readying it for them. 


There was lots of glitter glue and paint involved in this portion.



Next, we set the house up in the garden and added a sparkly blue path to help them find their way. 




Now, to wait. Here fairy, fairy, fairy....

No comments: