Friday, July 27, 2012

Last Day of gymnastics

Okay, again these pictures are old. Gracie finished gymnastics up in June, but I'm just getting around to posting some pictures of her last day now, at the end of July....


Gracie and Berlyn both liked the trampoline, but I think it was Berlyn's favourite.




Sorting coins? Simple game, but they loved it. Perhaps a banking career is in their future?


It took Gracie awhile, but she mastered the bear crawl across the ladder.



And, if I do say so myself, she's a natural on the bars. She's part monkey.... Brad's part, of course ;)


When you're so little, your entire body can fit into the ring most people use for one hand, that's when you think, maybe this is the sport for her.


 Kick your toes up, 


And flip!


 And a little help to stick the landing.


See, a monkey, even when she's riding a 'horse'


Or an owl?? Check out the twist with that hula hoop!




It's hard to take photos and be the hands that keep them safe, so don't mind the blur.


The rope was her favourite part, I think.


Sliding into the foam pit:




A little help, please!


Ball play on the floor mats.


And part of the group lined up and ready to run for their stamps at the end of class. 


I really liked gymnastics and think Gracie actually learned a lot and had fun. I think we'll probably be back at the gym this fall.

No comments: