Monday, September 12, 2011

Baking Cookies

Gracie is such a big help around the house, now. She likes to sweep, help put away dishes from the dishwasher, and now...bake!







She even cracked the eggs for the cookies. And I mean CRACKED them! I showed her how to do it and then gave her an egg to try. She really watched me and was eager to give it a shot, so I thought, why not?? She grabbed the egg and SMASHED it into the counter. Remarkably, I just pulled up the shell and swept the egg into a bowl and she didn't even get any shell in it :)

This makes baking a whole new experience. Only one mushroom cloud of flour erupted from the mixer when she turned it on while I consulted the recipe. I consider it a success!






Yes, she also Roars while she bakes....




Pre-egg sample...mmmm, butter and sugar....

No comments: