Friday, September 02, 2011

Layouts and Sale Info!!

My aunt is putting on a craft sale at her ranch this November, outside of Airdrie. We'd love to see you there. Until then, check it out on facebook and see some sneak peaks of what will be available.

Here are some more layouts to show that I have been crafty this summer, just too busy to show you what I've been up to.



Some pictures of the Malackos playing at the park last summer. That was the year of the slide. This is the year of the swing.



An Easter layout... I had these two random pictures left over, so I made an Easter Snapshots page.


And... have you heard of pinterest??? That is another thing I've been up to this summer..... If you have time to spare and love a diy (do it yourself) project, I suggest you check it out. If you lose entire days because of my suggestion, I apologize :)

No comments: